I did a Spring writing project post, and I decided it needed updating, since three months have passed since then.
Projects fully completed since last time:
1. My trans girl unicorn story was submitted and accepted by Less Than Three Press. It ended up being 10.5K, which isn’t that long, but hey, whatever. It was finished, and I finally have a trans* story in my (soon-to-be) published work.
2. My short story Insanity Girls is now available in the Rocking Hard Volume 3 anthology in print format.
What I am working on currently by priority:
1. My submission for Less Than Three’s “Damsels in Distress” f/f collection call is just over 20K words in to a 25K word project, so almost done. I have a beta for that one.
2. I completed my nanowrimo novel (I know, it’s May and I started it in November) and need to revise and edit it before submitting. That one is m/m and almost 60K.
3. I seriously need to keep working on Weekend Girl, which is an m/m story with a British university student studying in America who is cross-dressing in order to get a job as a waitress in a pub. It’s fairly ridiculous, but I don’t give a flying fuck. Cross-dressing.
4. I want to write a story about wendigos eating people. People can tell me that it’s not romantic when people are dismembered, disemboweled and decapitated all they like. Wendigos.
That’s all for now, but once I get a few of these projects finished, I can clear space for some bigger projects. Yes.